Ekurhuleni provides sustainable and people-centred developmental services that are affordable, appropriate and of a high quality.
Closing Date: 08 Jan 2020, 9:59:00 PM
- Update and maintain the HR archive system i.e. personnel files and general HR files in order to ensure en updated HR archive system
- Access HRIS in order to ensure that updated HR data is available
- Perform general HR administrative duties in order to render a professional HR administrative service
- Responsible for all Council assets allocated to the position by taking the necessary steps to control and maintain the assets in order to safeguard it in terms of Council policies and practices
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 year experience
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Administrative Assistant|Clerks
Organization: Workforce Capacity Management Division
Click to proceed to City of Ekurhuleni website and apply for the Clerk (Remuneration) position.
To apply for this job please visit www.ekurhuleni.gov.za.