The Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) is the water resource management agency in the Inkomati-Usuthu Water Management Area
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
EXTERNAL BURSARY OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE YEAR 2020
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend to enroll or enrolled in the following fields of study.
FIELD OF STUDY
Only limited to the following fields of study as per the external bursary policy:
• BSc/B Degree in Environmental Science
• BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management
• BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
• BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
ELIGIBILITY WILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
• Certified copies of South African valid ID
• Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 65% average marks and with proof of
admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be
admitted or enrolled to study for a Degree in one of the stated fields.
• Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified
satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least
• The bursary accommodate only South African citizens residing within Mpumalanga Province
(within IUCMA’s Water Management Area) and proof of residence from Local Municipality
or Headman/Chief must be attached.
• Proof of income from the Parent or Guardian accompanied by affidavit from South African
Police Service (SAPS) must be attached.
• Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
• As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the
IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
VALUE OF THE BURSARY
The bursary covers ONLY the following: Registration, Tuition fees and Examination fees,
Accommodation, Meals, Prescribed material and stipend in line with the IUCMA external bursary
NB: Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
BURSARY APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE OBTAINED AT THE IUCMA OFFICES IN
NELSPRUIT, PIET RETIEF/USUTHU AND BUSHBUCKRIDGE. BURSARY APPLICATION
FORMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE IUCMA WEBSITE (www.iucma.co.za) AND SHOULD
BE DELIVERED AT: Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Managenent Agency,
Private Bag x11214, Nelspruit 1200 or hand deliver to Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner
Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit.
Enquiries: Mr. CS Sewela /Mr. T Nkosi: 013 753 9000
Closing date for applications is 17 January 2020 at 16:00
If you have not received a response from this institution within one month after the closing date,
consider your application as unsuccessful.
Click to proceed to Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency website and apply for the Property Care Taker position.
To apply for this job please visit www.iucma.co.za.