Closing Date: 20 January 2020
General Manager: KEY OUTPUTS: Strategic leadership of Supplier & Enterprise Supplier Development
• Develop a Supplier Development (SD) & Enterprise Supplier Development (ESD) strategy, processes, policies and procedures aligned to the Supply
Chain Management (SCM) strategy and latest government imperatives.
• Define /set SD & ESD targets (long, medium and short term) across different strategic initiatives – industrialisation, localisation & enterprise
• Develop frameworks for cascading of targets and milestones into new contracts and operational procurement plans.
• Design monitoring frameworks as well as monitoring and reporting templates for SD & ESD activities across PRASA.
Manage implementation of regulatory and governance processes
• Drive implementation of PRASA’s SCM governance, policy, standards, regulatory, compliance and SCM risk management strategies within the Group.
• Oversee and monitor compliance to PRASA’s SCM policies, procedures, standards and governance applicable to the management of the PRASA’s
portfolio of commodities.
• Identify, consolidate and report on procurement related risks across PRASA Group and make recommendations on how to best mitigate such risks.
• Monitor compliance to Critical Self-Assessments as well as Business Critical Controls.
• Analyse and report on performance pertaining to SCM compliance and risk management within the Group structures.
• Identify and implement training initiatives and create awareness on governance related issues.
Provide advice, guidance and consultative expertise
• Provides consulting services to various business process owners.
• Provides expert advice / guidance / inputs on SCM governance processes as well as on SD and ESD.
Manage Key Stakeholder Relationships
• Engage key stakeholders to share the Group SCM’s governance strategies, plans as well as achievements against regulatory compliance targets.
• Participate in relevant government forums to keep abreast of subject matter trends and contribute thought leadership to current debates.
• Interact with and report to key internal and external stakeholders (including Government).
• Bachelor’s Degree/B-Tech in Commerce/ Supply Chain,
Business Management, or Industrial Engineering
• Certified Supply Chain Professional(CSCP) and or MCIPS
• Post Graduate qualification
Proven track record in SCM process re-engineering in order
to improve operational efficiency and business
performance, including appreciation and ability to work in a
cross functional environment and Rail Experience
• Twelve(12) years’ experience and exposure in
Procurement, Logistics or Supply Chain industry and
• Three(3) years’ experience at Senior Management level
Applications may be forwarded to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 20 January 2020
Click to proceed to PRASA website and apply for the General Manager position or download document below