Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996.
Closing Date: 16 January 2020
Graphic Designer: Clicks Group is on the hunt for outstanding creative Digital Designer to be come part of our in-house Digital Agency, join us on your Digital evolution! .
Purpose and Objectives
- To deliver world-class digital advertising and communication across the brands by delivering the best creative solutions to deliver to the marketing, communication and financial objectives and to provide a support function to the creative manager
- To produce creative and engaging digital multimedia content, tailored to a variety of channels.
- To translate the digital brief through conceptualisation, design and implementation of graphic elements and ensure the finished product reflects a cohesive design across digital media platforms.
- To deliver high quality digital design in order to minimise inefficiency in workflow.
- To maintain brand consistency in line with relevant marketing communications by adhering to the digital CI guidelines
and in-line with the relevant brand CI.
- To ensure timeous and accurate delivery of all digital artwork to meet business objectives and deadlines.
- To work closely/collaboratively within digital team, account manager, copywriters and traffic manager to ensure a smooth workflow.
- To produce digital concept artwork in order to communicate new and innovative ideas prior to execution of work.
- To pro-actively keep up with trends in digital advertising and/or design to keep abreast with the industry standards in order to achieve a competitve advantage for the group.
JOB RELATED KNOWLEDGE
- Background in digital design and layout
- Excellent digital design skills in all key programmes
- Knowledgeable and conversant with industry trends
JOB RELATED SKILLS
- Excellent digital design and conceptual skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy critical
- Good time manager and management to work across multiple projects
- Familiarity with social production across Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Live and facebook messenger and whatsapp
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Team player
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience in a digital design environment such as creating and applying new creative ideas within the digital sphere
- Experienced working with a dedicated copywriter
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, turning things around under pressure
- Experience working across all digital platforms
- Relevant digital qualification
JOB RELATED COMPETENCIES
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Creating and Innovation
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Presenting and Communicating Information
Click to proceed to Clicks Group website and apply for the Digital Designer position.