Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996.
Closing Date: 16 January 2020
Layout Artist : Clicks Group is currently looking for a Senior DTP/Finished artist candidate for our design department with the appropriate design experience and skill set.
Purpose and Objectives
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to check/Prep the layout for print-readiness
- Ability to create print-ready PDFs Requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail & ability to problem solve in a challenging retail environment
- Co-ordinate with Client service, Production and printers where required
- Efficiently manage and check own artwork
- Back up work sent to print to the archive
In addition to Repro responsibilities, assist with press ads and ad hoc layout work
- Interpreting of briefs to the brief objectives
- Layout and design with the ability to carry a project from Inception to completion
- Ensure consistency of all Layout and design material to brand guidelines
- Provide support to line manager
- Appropriate Degree or qualification
- 5+ years experience in Finished art/Repro role within a reputable agency
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Meticulous, precise, Fast and efficient
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Multitask and deadline driven
- Retail layout experience is beneficial
- Strong layout skills
- Manage self and work within a team
- Retouching ability
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Click to proceed to Clicks Group website and apply for the Layout Artist position.