he Western Cape Government creates laws for and provides services to the people of the Western Cape
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
Matric First Work Experience PAY Internship
- 24 years old or younger.
- wrote and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in the Western Cape.
- not going to study further in 2020.
- South African citizen, residing in the Western Cape.
- no support network to help you make informed career choices.
- not sure of your next step after school.
- financially constrained.
What will you achieve?
- Work experience in the public sector.
- Contactable references for your brand new CV.
- A set of skills and experiences that will make you more marketable and employable.
- A year in which to make informed career choices together with a network to back it up.
Make it happen
- Application open 6 January and closes 17 January 2020
- If you don’t have an email address, create one at a free email site like Gmail or Yahoo. You will need it to apply.
- You have to register first before you can apply.
- Once you have registered successfully, you’ll receive a username (your email address) and password (one-time pin number).
- Use the username and password to login and complete the application.
- After completion of the application, you will receive a message: ‘You have successfully applied for the PAY Project internship.
- Please save your username and password in a secure place so that you are able to access it should you need to.
- Find out more by reading our Recruitment Guide.
We’ll be verifying each applicant’s National Senior Certificate (NSC) results with the Western Cape Education Department as well as any other relevant documentation.
Applicants will only be appointed once they’ve passed a security check, which includes having their fingerprints taken.
Applicants must ensure that they open bank accounts before undergoing a personal security check.
Applicants must also ensure that they register with SARS to obtain a tax number before the personnel security check.
For more information on the recruitment process, read the full 2020 PAY recruitment guide.
Click to proceed to Western Cape Government website and apply for the Finance Internship position.