Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996.
Closing Date: 24 January 2020
Pharmacist: Clicks Group is looking to recruit a person committed to delivering high standards of patient care and service excellence. We have an exciting opportunity at a Clicks Pharmacy for a Pharmacist. The position reports into the Pharmacy Manager.
Purpose and Objectives
To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and to ensure service excellence by delivering high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees by overseeing training and development of Pharmacist Assistants and Pharmacist Interns in line with SAPC requirements when required.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To build and maintain sound working relationships with relevant stakeholders (centre managers, suppliers, DC’s) to ensure business objectives are achieved and opportunities are maximised.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
Desirable: Unisolve experience
Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
Ethical working practice and compliance
Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
Knowledge of customer service excellence
Tutorship and coaching skills
Results and target driven
Planning and organising skills
Strong customer orientation
Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
Strong financial acumen
Click to proceed to Clicks Group website and apply for the