Website Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
Procurement Content Specialist
The Content Specialist is a member of the CCBSA Procurement team supporting the Procurement organisation in the setup, monitoring and administration of ERP Procurement Master Data, contracts, vendor master data and assist HQ Procurement with material master data and user portal content.
Engages with other functions and departments as appropriate (e.g Finance, IT, etc.) in order to complete the setup, monitoring and maintenance of Procurement Master Data content.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
-Create and Maintain Vendor Master Data, ERP Procurement Master Data and Contracts
• Provides assistance to ensure a high quality e-catalogue / contract management service to the internal client.
• Set up and maintain contracts for assigned categories and vendors, assuring high quality and up to date content, in line with company relevant policies, legislation, naming conventions and service level agreements (e.g. execution of new vendor set up, catalogue release).
• Provide quality content management service to internal clients (e.g. Facilitating the set up and editing of content).
• Ensure all Procurement Master Data on ERP is standardised, implemented and aligned to Strategically Sourced Categories, assisting HQ to ensure rationalisation of material master duplicates.
-Regularly monitor e-catalogues, contracts and portal content and request HQ Master Data team to revise as needed
• Support the internal customer by establishing content, ensuring relevancy and integrity of contract and catalogue content and ensuring that service level agreements and service obligations towards internal clients are met (e.g. content management, terms & conditions check).
• Interface with relevant Procurement Teams, internal stakeholders, project teams and suppliers to improve catalogue accuracy and communicate change requests the HQ Master Data team.
• Connect with suppliers to ensure accuracy of vendor and Procurement master data.
• Proactively follow-up with Category Managers and Category Specialists to identify possible content updates to improve service experience of internal clients.
• Analyse and monitor e-catalogue utilisation to maintain up-to-date e-catalogues (e.g. request removal of unused items or contracts).
• Monitor ERP contracts and follow up renewal and changing terms & conditions with relevant Category Managers and update contract as well as request updates of e-catalogues as appropriate.
• Review and monitor support process efficiency and recommend opportunities for increased effectiveness.
• Query management including exceptions regarding e-catalogues, portals and contracts.
-Administers Procurement Master Data and contracts
• Release Procurement Master Data and contracts or new editions when terms & conditions or standards have changed
• Perform user acceptance testing of changes to content management systems
• Escalate systems and IT issues relevant to content to IS team
-Provide support to the Procurement Operatives and the procurement organisation
• Act as single point of contact of the Category Managers, Category Specialists, Procurement operatives and Local Plant Buyers for all questions and queries relating to content and data for Procurement Master Data on ERP system, e-catalogues, contract and portal services.
• Ensure that catalogue / contract content maintenance knowledge is properly documented.
• Train Procurement Teams on contract / catalogue requirements to facilitate implementation.
Skills, Experience & Education
Minimum requirement: Tertiary education in related field for Procurement/Supply Chain /Finance /Engineering.
Added advantage: National Diploma in Business Management/Engineering/Supply Chain/Finance.
5+ years of procurement experience in operational procurement within a FMCG environment.
Recognised qualification in Engineering would be considered an asset. In depth knowledge of procurement, preferably working in an international environment will be a benefit. Experience in Engineering or Stores operations will be an added advantage.
• Compliance, Governance and Ethics.
• Stakeholder relationship management.
• Networking, Influencing, Negotiating and Communication Skills.
• Operational and Process excellence.
• Active engagement.
Click to proceed to Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa website and apply for the
Procurement Content Specialist position.